Monday, November 9, 2009

The Twitter Experience

I think Twitter is very similar to the dialogue box on the homepage of a Facebook account that reads "(Name)is ... "
I signed up to Twitter and afterwards I made some changes.
I changed my user name from stoct09 to changeschanges2. This is similar to my Blog name which I prefer. I also forgot the # symbol infront of learning2.1 link. Hence I micro-blogged three times.
I don't mind micro-blogging but I prefer to keep in contact with family & friends via e-mails and via Facebook. I feel I don't really need to tweet as well.
I'm currently following one person on Twitter and adding this link was easy to do.
It is great to see how several libraries are using Twitter to advertise services, programs and events by making a small comment with a link to more information. I'm all for Twitter in this case because it's maximising on free advertising and promoting of library services.

My twitter names is changeschanges2

No comments: