Thursday, November 5, 2009

Learning 2.1 begins today and the journey continues.

1. I have done some blogging since I finished the original course in Sept 2008 but not a lot due to work commitments. My work is busy with managing a branch library, serving customer needs mainly face-to-face on a daily basis, supervising the work activities of other staff, being proactive in promoting library services and undertaking weekly programs and other events.

2. I suppose what I like about blogging is sharing information.

3. I recently subscribed to my work's blog. I have not read other blogs since 2008.

4. After the introduction of Learning 2.0 Library Management set up an internal Intranet work blog. I have made my comments on it. This was mainly to share and read other staff opinions on current work issues and concerns.

No comments: