Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slamming the board! Go for it.

I answered the following in Yahoo Answers.

How old do you have to be to get a job at Wendy's?
• 16 years old. This is the age you are identified as an Adult. You will be on a low hourly rate at first because you are still considered a junior. Part-time work, usually on weekends or evenings will be offered. This is best to gain some pocket money while you complete your HSC.

At the library where I work this would be a great service. I can see it being used for book reviews/staff picks, new services/on-line tutoring, library surveys/customer feedback. Slamming the board is simmilar to FAQ and Blogs. People can look up ready referenced answers and add comments. I noticed that my local Council actually posted customer comments at the end of the final report when they introduced the Pets Companion Act 2005 Management Plan. I found it quite novel to read responses, concerns and issues and how Council then tried to address them.
Of course there was no best response ratings.

No comments: