Monday, March 17, 2008

RSS - Read all about It by ChangesChanges.

I like RSS and newsreaders as they save me time searching for articles on topics that I am interested in because articles are automatically delivered to my g-mail account. I basically selected sites that would assist me at work with any Readers Advisory work such as book reviews, with displays, and Book Club discussions at the library. I was impressed by Sutherland Shire Libraries News and Mosman Library Teen Zone blogs. I did several searches for other public libraries with no results. Hopefully more libraries will create their own blogs in the future after learning 2.0 is completed. It would be good to see what other libraries have done and what plans they have in the future such as activities. I think this technology is a great way of networking and sharing ideas.

No comments: